Empathetic Counsel. Aggressive Representation.
At Ratner Molineaux, LLP, we staunchly believe in promoting transparency throughout the legal process. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of ethical practice, and we want our clients to do the same. In that spirit, we are committed to providing authentic services and genuine care to every individual we represent and every cause we stand behind.
Below is a list of our recent filings. You can click on any filing for detailed information about the case.
- Collin Jan Blom v. Stryker Corporation
- Faith Fermin-Hayes v. Orthopedic and Neurological Rehabilitation, Inc.
- Jason McNeil v. Lehmer's Concord Buick GMC
- Tiana Nixon v. Santa Clara Unified School District
- Tifia Napier-Morales v. Humangood, Inc.
- Alicia Ochotorena v. California Department of Transportation
- Shiying Jin and Lei Lei v. Buck Institute
- Omi Salas-Santacruz v. University of California, Berkeley, and Patricia Baquedano-Lopez
- Mohammed Arman v. Accenture LLP
- Dennis Quintela v. Snap, Inc.
The Difference in Our Approach
Empathetic Counsel. Aggressive Litigation.
Involved in 300+ Jury Trials
65+ Years of Experience in Litigation
“David was patient and straightforward, bringing relief and encouragement at the right times during what could be a very complex and upsetting process.”- E.E.
Every year, millions of people immigrate to America to live, work, or enjoy being an American citizen. Whether you are seeking a better life for you or your family, or you are looking for a new business opportunity, you need an attorney who thoroughly understands the complexities of the immigration process. That’s where I come in.
As a first-generation immigrant, I understand your circumstance. The immigration process is scary, uncertain, and frustrating. That’s why determination and dedication are not enough to succeed. You need an attorney who is knowledgeable, experienced, and has a proven track record of success. With 15 years of experience and 1,000 cases successfully solved, I know how to win and protect your dreams of being in America. From deportation defense to visa petitions, green card applications to naturalization, I work tirelessly to fight for you against all immigration matters you might be facing.